Nordland County Council and SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge are sponsoring the event together with Nord University
Who can participate?
The challenge is open to students from a range of disciplines. All students on a master degree level and third year bachelor are eligible to apply.
Expenses related to travel, accommodation and main meals are all covered.
A prize will be awarded to the winning solution.
The challenge will take place from October 19th -21st 2018, and will include excursions and dedicated work days.
- A 3rd year bachelor level student or masters degree level student
- Personal qualities such as being a problem solver, curious and able to think outside the box
- Able to work in Norwegian-English speaking teams of 3 to 5 people
Interested students must submit the application by September 28th. The application must include:
- A short résumé of your CV.
- One page where you tell us about yourself why you would be a good choice as a participant
- Arriving Stamsund, Lofoten
- Problem presentations
- Group work
- Main challenge work day
- Inspirational speech
- Outdoor activity
- Group presentations and awards
- Departure from Lofoten
Lofoten Sustainable Tourism Challenge
For any questions, please direct them to: email@example.com